BLAU is a nursery school with a professional trajectory of more than 40 years of experience in the care and education of children from 0 to 3 years old. One of our founding objectives was to reconcile the family and professional life of the relatives, and to enhance all the development faculties of the child.
When planning our educational project, it was essential to take into account the unique characteristics of each child. From our educational point of view, the first cycle of early childhood education is a fundamental part of children’s development, as is the care, emotional and affective aspect, which is so important in our work.
We consider it essential to create a warm, welcoming and safe environment in which they feel confident and loved, always bearing in mind that each child matures, develops and learns at their own pace.
We will listen to them speak their first words and see them take their first steps, and they will leave our centre fully prepared to discover new adventures.
what we offer?
- All the staff are qualified graduates and have extensive experience.
- Ours is a personalised educational project.
- The educators are the ones in contact with the relatives, building friendly and personable relationships with them.
- The families are provided with information on a daily basis, personally and via messages or a journal. We give an assessment of the progress and achievement of the objectives set for each child in reports that are provided during and at the end of the course.
- Early stimulation, psychomotor skills, artistic and musical expression, and an introduction to English as part of the Centre’s daily programme.
- Our classrooms are made up of children within a four-month age range of each other, achieving more homogeneous groups for working with.
- We have spacious, outdoor classrooms (natural light and ventilation) adapted to the needs of each group.
- More than 600 m2 of outdoor playgrounds, adapted to each age. The school is open all year (including August).
- Flexible hours from 7:15 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- We have our own kitchen to adapt to the needs of each child.
- We accept nursery vouchers as a form of payment (Edenred, Accor Services, etc.)